+84 28 3827 2418
Trung is a junior associate of DN Legal. He regularly advises on a range of cross-border corporate and commercial transactions including acquisitions and divestments, joint-venture projects, project finance (borrower side) and project formations. Trung has partaken in various projects in real estate, real estate services, fintech, energy and distribution services. Trung joined DN Legal as a Junior Associate in 2021. He is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Junior Associate, DN Legal, Vietnam, 2021 – present.
- Junior Associate, ZICO Law, Vietnam.
- Legal Associte, Emerhub, Vietnam.
- Legal Intern, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Vietnam.
- Associate Member of CIArb.
- Lawyer Training Certificate, Vietnam.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University, Manchester.
- LLM on International Business, Corporate and Finance Law (fully sponsored by the Hodgson Law Scholarship), Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool.
- LLB on Finance and Banking Law, University of Economics and Law, Vietnam.
- Novaland on a listed share repo transaction.
- Eboost on the transaction documents of its funding round.
- A Private Equity on its equity investment in an F&B chain in Vietnam.
- Aapico Hitech on its joint-venture agreement with Vinfast to establish a US$60m auto parts manufacturing plant in Hai Phong.
- Sotetsu Hotel Development on the acquisition of 980m2 land for hotel development located at 8 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Alibaba Group Services Limited on the legal advice relating to its proposed internet data centre in Vietnam.
- Sandvik Machining Solutions on the legal advice relating to its software licence and technical services in Vietnam.
- Miniso Hong Kong on the investigation into an alleged IPR infringement by another distribution chain in Vietnam.
- Fortune Brand on the closure of its representative office in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Crimson Education on various corporate matters relating to its educational service project in Vietnam.
- Various foreign investors on obtaining trading licences and setting up their retail chains in Vietnam.
- Various foreign investors on the establishment of their industrial manufacturing projects in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Binh Phuoc Provinces.
- Gaw Capitalon its sale of 100% interest in Hyatt Regency Danang.
- Limitless on its divestment from a residential and tourism project on a 395,000m2 land located in Ha Long City.
- Saigon Domaine on its sale of a hotel project to a real estate local developer in Thanh Da island.
- IFF Holdings on the legal due diligence on a residential and commercial property on 23,000m2 land located in An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cushman & Wakefield on the corporate structure and establishment of its valuation business.
- Hongkong Land on its legal due diligence on a 5,000m2 of land located at 29B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hong Kong Land on the legal due diligence on a 28,000m2 high-rise residential apartment building project located in Truong Thanh Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hong Kong Land on the legal due diligence on a 53,000m2 of land for tourism located at Luong Dinh Cua Street, Binh An Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- King & Wood Mallesons on the legal due diligence on a natural rubber manufacturing plant in Binh Phuoc Province.
- A Singaporean Property Developer on the legal due diligence on a 12,000m2 of land located in Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
Banking & Finance
- Novaland on several loans from various offshore lenders to finance the development of its residential projects.
- A Real Estate Developer on its US$60mn offshore loan to finance various real estate projects across Vietnam.
- An Gia on its US$10mn offshore loan to finance its real estate
- AsiaFinance Group on various corporate matters relating to the launch of its P2P Lending business in Vietnam.
- FinAccel on various corporate matters relating to the launch of its “Buy Now Pay Later” business in Vietnam.
- Akulaku on various corporate matters relating to the launch of its P2P Lending business in Vietnam.
- Proparco on the legal due diligence on 42 rooftop PV projects across Vietnam.
- Sunseap International on its acquisition of shares in a grid-connected PV project located in Ninh Thuan Province.
- A Malaysian Petroleum Company on legal advice relating to its production sharing contract (PSC) and the joint operating agreement (JOA) for the offshore exploration and production of petroleum in Vietnam.