– Senior Associate, DN Legal, Vietnam, 2021 – Present
– Associate, DN Legal, Vietnam, 2014 – 2016 and 2018 – 2021
– Associate, Baker McKenzie, Vietnam, 2016 – 2018
– Junior Associate, Indochine Counsel, Vietnam, 2013 – 2014
– Legal Assistant, Ha Hai & Partners, Vietnam, 2012 – 2013
– LLB, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, 2012
– Admitted to the bar, Ho Chi Minh City, 2016
Banking & Finance
- SC Capital Partners on its financing and investment cooperation arrangements with a local developer for the purpose of developing a series of mid-level and affordable housing projects in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City.
- A leading Korean bank on its structured purchase of a US$200 million onshore loan secured by a luxury residential project located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Son Kim Land on a US$100 million convertible loan from a syndicate of lenders from Japan and Hong Kong.
- Novaland on several loans from various offshore lenders to finance the development of its residential projects in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Mad Monkey on their hostels business expansion in Vietnam and structuring the investment models for acquisition of properties in Vietnam.
- Mandarin Oriental on operating its first 5-star luxury hotel in Vietnam in Union Square Saigon building.
- Hyatt on due diligence on the Park Hyatt Phu Quoc resort in Phu Quoc.
- A Thai investor on its acquisition of 40% interest in a 280 hectares resort project in Bai Sao, Phu Quoc.
- A Thai investor on its investment in a resort project in Gam Ghi Island, Phu Quoc.
- A number of local owners on negotiating hotel management agreements and related agreements with various international hotel operators.
- Library Pictures on structuring its investments in and partnering with major film production enterprises in Vietnam.
- IHAG on its majority interest investment in Mi Cay Sasin, the largest Korean-style spicy noodle restaurant chain in Vietnam.
- AerCap Holdings on the economic concentration aspects of its global acquisition of GE Capital Aviation Services and securing an unconditional merger clearance in Vietnam for the transaction.
- Franklin Templeton on dealing with various corporate governance matters relating to its joint venture with Vietcombank in VCBF.
- Vexilla Group on its acquisition of a listed company and restructuring the group companies for multi-sector investments.
- DatViet VAC on corporate restructuring and its capital raising from UOB.
- com on structuring the expansion of its global online airline ticketing business in Vietnam.
- Agoda on the launch of its flight and packages platforms in Vietnam.
- Hubert Buda Media on its US$14 million investment in the developer of Coc Coc, the most popular search engine/internet browser in Vietnam.
- Dehui Solar Power on restructuring its ownership structure in Vietnam.
- Royal Lee on its acquisition of 99.9% interest in a local logistics company.
- Lai Sun Group on corporate restructuring issues relating to its investment in Caravelle Saigon Hotel.
- Wendelbo on its business expansion and its relocation of a furniture factory from Ho Chi Minh City to Binh Duong.
- Dole Asia on its business cooperation with U&I Group on production and distribution of Dole branded fresh bananas.
- CityClinic on regulatory issues and setting up a wholly foreign owned polyclinic in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Go-Pak UK on regulatory and tax issues and setting up an export-processing company in Binh Duong.
- Robert Walters Vietnam on various regulatory and compliance matters.
- Phu Long Real Estate Corporation on its acquisition of 50% interest in Splendora Bac An Khanh, a 264 hectares urban city project in Hanoi.
- VinaCapital on its sale of 72% interest in Dai Phuoc Lotus (currently Swan Bay City), a 464 hectares urban city project in Dong Nai.
- Hamon Properties on setting up a joint venture with a Son Kim Land for developing Gateway Thao Dien project, a commercial-residential-retail complex in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Gaw Capital on its sale of 100% interest in Hyatt Regency Danang.
- Refico on its sale of 51% interest in a complex project in the center of Hanoi.
- Nomura Real Estate Asia on its acquisition of 24% interest in Sun Wah Tower in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Dynasty Investments on its sale of 100% interest in an 18.9 hectares resort project in Ho Tram, Vung Tau.
- Indochina Capital on its sale of 100% interest in a 39 hectares resort project in Da Nang.
- Everview Capital Partners on structuring its investment in residential properties in Vietnam.
- Crescent Point on its sale of The Nam Hai (currently Four Seasons Resort Hoi An), a five-star luxury resort in Hoi An, Quang Nam.
- Crescent Point on its sale of Six Senses Con Dao, a five-star resort in Con Dao, Vung Tau.
- Crescent Point on its sale of Indochina Riverside Tower, a Grade A office building in Da Nang.
- Indochina Kajima on structuring its investment in hospitality properties in Da Nang.
- EZ Land on its sale of 100% interest in a 2.8 hectares residential project in Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City and restructuring its existing financing arrangement.
- Triumph Vietnam on the sale of its factory and land in Ho Chi Minh City.
- FinorTrust on structuring its real estate investments in Vietnam and acquisition of villas and condo
- CMX Energy on land issues on its development of a 168MW solar power project in Ninh Thuan.
- Mitsubishi Estate on land and project development issues.
- A New York mogul on his purchase of luxury residential and resort properties in Ho Chi Minh City and Vung Tau.