+84 28 3827 2418
Minh is a junior associate of DN Legal. She advises on a wide range of matters including corporate and commercial, M&A, banking and finance, real estate, and legal compliance. Minh is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Junior Associate, DN Legal, Vietnam, 2018 – Present
- Tax Associate, Ernst & Young, Vietnam, 2013 – 2016
- LLM, University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom, 2017
Banking & Finance
- A leading Korean bank on its structured purchase of a US$200 million onshore loan secured by a luxury residential project located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Novaland on several loans from various offshore lenders to finance the development of its residential projects in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Dat Viet (Vietnamese Advertising and Media) on assisting the Company in a number of media related transactions and real estate projects
- Bronze Blade Limited on its acquisition of shares in F88 Investment Joint Stock Company.
- Princess D’Annam Resort & Spa on its sale of shares to a foreign investor.
- Refico on its sale of 51% interest in a complex project in the center of Hanoi.
- Everview Capital Partners on structuring its investment in residential properties in Vietnam.
- Actis on structuring its investment in residential properties in Vietnam.
- Pavilion International on various project acquisitions including hotels, residential and commercial lands in Vietnam.
- Hyatt on due diligence on the resorts and hotels in Vietnam.
- IHG on due diligence for its cooperation with local partners in management and operation of villas and condotels in Vietnam.