Giang Tran is an associate of DN Legal. She advises on a wide range of matters including real estate and hospitality, corporate governance, commercial matters, labour, M&A, fintech and legal compliance. Giang is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Associate, DN Legal, Vietnam, 2021 – Present
- Associate, LNT & Partners, Vietnam, 2020 – 2021
- Paralegal, Metta Legal, Sydney, 2017 – 2019
- Juris Doctor, Macquarie University, Sydney, 2019
- Admitted to the bar, NSW, Australia, 2019
- Green Yellow on its plan of re-organising corporate structure of project companies in Vietnam in the energy sector.
- IDG Ventures Vietnam on its business cooperation contract with a large media group company.
- Hong Duc Pediatric Clinic on the establishment and management of a pediatric clinic.
- com on structuring the expansion of its global online airline ticketing business in Vietnam.
- Multinational Filipino cement manufacturer on M&A deal worth USD 50mil into a local cement manufacturer in Nghe An.
- Multinational joint venture on transfer of a part of the project worth USD 1.2bil in Thu Thiem New Urban Area, Ho Chi Minh City.
- A multinational energy supplier on the due diligence of multiple rooftop solar projects for subsequent acquisition.
- Kyocera on their acquisition of a 30+ employee IT company, internal governance and compliance policies under Australian and New Zealand jurisdiction.
- IHG on its cooperation with local partners for management, operation of villas and condotels in Vietnam.
- ACDL on its proposed cooperation with partners in respect of undeveloped zone of a resort and casino in Ho Tram, Vung Tau.
- Saigon Hub on its land and project development of a complexed project in Saigon Hi-tech Park.
- Lodgis on drafting the sale package documents of a tourism and condotel project located in Da Nang.
- DHA on its proposed mechanism for development and operation of a hotel project using the forest environment located in Phu Quoc Island.
- Gamuda on its legal issues during their daily operation, development of Celadon Project on retainer basis.
- EZ Land on its sale of 100% interest in a 2.8 hectares residential project in Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City and restructuring its existing financing arrangement.
- LOGOS on legal due diligence, deposit agreement and lease agreement for over 10ha of industrial land and setting up a logistics project worth USD 51mil in Long An.
- A Da Nang local developer on booking, deposit agreement and apartment sale and purchase agreement for a residential project worth USD 30.5mil.
- A Singaporean joint venture on BCC, deposit agreement and loan agreement for a resort and villa project worth USD 92.3mil.
- A Hong Kong broker on due diligence of various luxury residential projects in all parts of Vietnam.
Finance and Technology
- METAIN on its business structure, crowdfunding activities, development and corporate governance.
- Amanotes on its game development agreement with a foreign game studio.
- A number of local and foreign tech startups on its crowdfunding, corporate governance and labour matters.
- Mad Monkey on their hostels business expansion in Vietnam and structuring the investment models for acquisition of properties in Vietnam.
- A number of local owners on negotiating premium concigierce services, hotel management agreements and related agreements with various international hotel operators.
- Kyocera on their logistic agreement(s) worth AUD 1 billion for the mobilization and delivery of printers amongst multiple jurisdiction including Japan, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand.
- A global top-tier soft drink manufacturer on its administrative dispute worth USD 3mil against the HCMC Tax Department.
- A shareholder on his dispute with a multinational corporation at Da Nang court on corporate governance.