Diem is an associate of DN Legal. She advises on a wide range of matters including real estate, M&A, corporate and commercial, banking, finance and foreign investment. Prior to joining DN Legal, Diem was a head of legal department of a leading real estate company with a strong focus on real estate, M&A, finance, corporate, infrastructure, foreign investment and legal compliance. There she advised many complicated deals, especially transactions regarding residential and commercial projects, funding projects, complex developments and hotel.
- Associate, DN Legal, Vietnam, 2019 – Present
- Head of Legal, Refico, Vietnam, 2016 – 2019
- Paralegal, AGS JSC., Vietnam, 2014 – 2016
- LLB, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, 2014
- Admitted to the bar, Ho Chi Minh City, 2019
Banking & Finance
- A real estate company, on USD130M loan for funding land costs and developing a mixed use project of commercial, office and hotel in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City.
- A client on a Build – Transfer (BT) project in a joint venture with Fecons, Coteccons.
- A client, on the obtainment of approvals on real estate project investment including investment rights and land use right.
- Toyota Fukushima on its acquisition of a car retail business in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- A real estate company, on selling a Grade A office tower located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam;
- A client on the acquisition of mixed use project of commercial, hotel and service apartment for lease in Ha Noi, Vietnam.